85% healed

Today is my two month mark since surgery.  My incision is about 85% healed.  The remaining 15% could take up to a year, but I’m cleared to ride, so all is right in the world.  My mental balance has been restored.  I weighed myself the day of surgery, and I’m one pound lighter now.  I guess I know how much a testicle weighs.

Categories: Manliness | Leave a comment

Post navigation

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: